|SMD-130501||125p×125px, 1PC/Aluminium pouch|
|SMD-130502||187.5px×187.5px, 1PC/Aluminium pouch|
|SMD-130503||250px×250px, 1PC/Aluminium pouch|
|SMD-130504||125px×125px, 8ply, in box|
|SMD-130505||187.5px×187.5px, 8ply, in box|
|SMD-130506||250px×250px, 8ply, in box|
The paraffin gauze is used for burn wounds. It is made of gauze covered with soft sticky substance - paraffin, which is a bit like petroleum jelly. The pack and size are detailed in the table above. Other sizes are also available as per your requirements.
1. The paraffin gauze won't stick to the wound, so no pain or bleeding will be caused when removing it.
2. A moisture environment will be created around the wound by our first aid gauze, contributing to healing.
3. The usage is quite convenient, and there is no oily feeling.
4. This medical product feels soft and comfortable when used for hands, feet, limbs and other parts which are difficult to fix.
1. Our paraffin gauze is for doctors and nurses.
2. Be careful when use these products because paraffin catches fire easily. Don’t smoke or use a naked flame when using these dressings. Change your clothes and bedding regularly as the paraffin can seep into these fabrics