|SMD-210101||HSE dressings (Medium, 12cm×12cm)|
|SMD-210102||HSE dressings (Large, 18cm×18cm)|
1. The HSE dressings comprise of a non-adhesive pad and an extra long conforming bandage whose edge has been fastened.
2. The dressings are all sterilized and then packed individually.
3. The bandage is packed as a roll with the pad in the center. Users should not touch the pad when applying dressing.
4. The unmedicated non-adhesive pad can cushion the wound and adsorb any exudates, while the firm conforming bandage can hold the dressing securely in place.
5. The HSE dressings are typically suitable for first aid, as well as for refilling all HSE first aid kits.
6. The HSE first aid dressing is available in flow wrapped or boxed for easier visibility in first aid kits and cabinets.