|SMD-211201||Finger dressing (medium, 3.8cm×3.8 cm)|
|SMD-211202||Finger dressing (large, 5cm×5cm)|
1. The finger dressing is a stretchy, non-stick, and latex free bandage for small cuts on fingers.
2. The product is sterilized before packed individually.
3. The non-adherent dressing is on an elastic bandage and fixed firmly by the adhesive strip, providing excellent protection and cushioning for the wound.
4. The stretchable bandage is suitable for fingers in different sizes.
5. The finger dressing is typically suitable for small cuts on fingers, and is also an ideal component for HSE first aid kits especially for BS-8599-1 products.
6. Our products are available in flow wrapped/pouched/boxed type for easier visibility in first aid kits and cabinets.