1. The ambulance dressings comprise of a non-adhesive pad and an extra long conforming bandage whose edge has been fastened.
2. The medical dressings are all sterilized and then packed individually.
3. The bandage is packed as a roll with the pad in the center. Users should not touch the pad when applying dressing.
4. The unmedicated non-adhesive pad can cushion the wound and adsorb any exudates, while the firm conforming bandage can hold the dressing securely in place.
5. The ambulance dressings are typically suitable for using by first aiders, paramedics, and emergency services. They can also be an element in the first aid kits.
6. The ambulance dressings are available in flow wrapped or boxed for easier visibility in first aid kits and cabinets.
7. The product is available in 4 sizes as showed in the table above.