The non-sterile cotton gauze swab is made of cotton with high water absorption and blood absorption. It is mainly used to wipe and stop bleeding during operation. The non-sterile cotton gauze swab can cushion, wipe, and protect the wound. It is better not to apply the gauze directly on the wound for a long time in case the gauze will stick to the wound.
Size of gauze: 2” x 2”, 3”x 3”, 4” x 4”, 8” x 8”
Layers of gauze: 8ply, 12ply, 16ply, 24ply, 32ply
Packaging: 100 pcs/pkg for non-disinfected; 1 or 5 pieces in a paper-plastic bag for disinfected.
Type of gauze
1) with X-ray gauze and without X-ray gauze. The function of blue X-ray gauze is to detect whether the gauze is left in the patient's body during the operation.
2) folded or non-folded. The folded edge one is more beautiful, and the price of the non-folded one is lower.
1. High absorbency
3. Balanced combination of softness and abrasive textures
4. Prevent dryness in an open wound.
5. Ideal for cleaning and dressing wounds
6. The swab must be sterilized before directly contacting with the wound