Kinesiology tape is also referred to as kinesio tape, physiotape, k-tape, and muscle tape. As a kind of thin and elastic sports bandage, it has been widely used for different kinds of physiotherapy, sports protection and performance promoting. It can relief the pain and tumidness, relax the overused or tensile muscles, reactivate weak muscles.
Traditional kinesiology tape covers the wounded area quite tightly. However our product is used for areas near the muscles and joints. In this way, the bandage can effectively protect the wounds, and provide a complete and painless moving range, so that the athletes can recover from the injuries and go on taking exercise and matches.
The most famous physiotape is the kinesio tape developed in the 1970s. After the comprehensive usage during the Olympic Games in 2008, it becomes more and more popular. Other manufacturers have also launched some products like Rock Tape, Strength Tape, Spider Tech, KT Tape and PerformTex.
At the beginning, all the products are in rolls, and only 4 colors are available. They are only for professional physiotherapy and sports protection. But now the tapes could come in many sizes, shapes, and colors. They have become quite popular with young people as the domestic healthcare products are also available. They come in different shapes to suit different parts such as shoulder, elbow, and so on.
1. Cotton or nylon material—the cotton type only has good resilience along the longitude direction, while the nylon type has great resilience along both the longitude and transverse directions.
2. The glue of the kinesiology tape is made from 100% quality acrylic acid glue, which is latex free and hypoallergenic.
3. The waved glue spreading method contributes the better conformity of the kinesiology tape with skin and muscle. The air permeability is also much better.
4. The adhesiveness can last for 3-7 days.
5. The material is mildly waterproof.
6. We usually provide 16 colors, but special color is also available.
7. The regular kinesiology tape comes in rolls and has not been cut. Our newly developed products have been precut into I type or Y type (25cm per section) and come in rolls. Besides, individually packed single piece products
1. Sports protection, providing joints, muscles, and tendons with effective support and protection
2. Promoting the circulation of blood, lymph, and interstitial fluid
3. Relieving the pain in joints and muscles
4. Relieving the strain and spasm of muscles