|Single||18Ga||8cm/ 13cm/ 16cm/ 20cm/ 30cm|
1. Central venous catheter is suitable for rapid intravenous infusion of large dosage for effective rescue.
2. Central venous catheter offers a good infusion channel for patients with repeated infusion.
3. Central venous catheter can be used for the detection of central venous pressure.
4. Central venous catheter is conducive to the infusion of hypertonic or irritant drugs.
1. The central venous catheter is made of medical grade polyurethane (TPU). It has good biocompatibility and can be softened automatically if left in human body. The catheter also protects the blood vessel wall following the vascular plasticity.
2. The smooth tube surface protects the blood vessel wall, effectively prevents thrombosis and reduces resistance of placing the central venous catheter.
3. The scale on the central venous catheter facilitates to place the catheter according to the needs of different lengths.
4. X-ray opaque, the catheter is easy to carry out positioning.
5. The reasonable distribution of the catheter parts ensures stable flow.
1. Central venous catheter
2. Guide wire
3. Skin dilator
4. External clip
5. Catheter retention clip
6. Puncture needle
7. Guide needle
9. Injection piston
1. Standard accessories of central venous catheter
2. 5ml syringe
3. Surgical gloves
4. Medical gauze
5. Surgical bed sheets
6. Surgical towel
7. Sterile brush
8. Gauze pieces
9. Suture needle
11. Surgical scalpel