Sunmed acts actively in terms of promoting the sustainable development, abandoning the low output and high energy consumption equipment, and upgrading the existing raw materials and production techniques. We keep training our employees on the aspects of environmental protection and sustainable development.
1. We have different dustbins for different kinds of rubbish in our factory, encouraging the employees to follow the rubbish sorting practice.
2. We overhaul and upgrade the production equipment regularly to improve the productivity and reduce the material waste.
3. Every batch of raw material has been registered. The leftovers will be returned to their factories for innocent treatment.
4. We recycle all the packages of the raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products, including cartons, plastic bags, and the packaging boxes.
5. The water supply and power supply are under the control of certain persons. The supplies would be turned on or shut down according to the production arrangement.
6. All of our suppliers should have valid qualifications, ensuring all of our raw materials have related environmental protection certificates.